The D Language Foundation has $5000 to its name

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 22 19:59:22 PST 2015

On 23/11/15 4:55 PM, Bill Baxter via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> It doesn't require a system change to run unsigned stuff on the Mac, it
> just requires knowing the trick: open by ctrl-clicking on the icon and
> choosing "Open" from the pop-up menu.  If you open it that way then it
> will ask you if you really really want to open it, and there you can say
> yes.  If you, do it won't ask you again.
>
> --bb

That is one more hurdle then on every other platform.
And I don't like the idea of us propagating that this trick most likely
is needed. It makes us look bad.