https everywhere!

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 24 00:55:32 PST 2015

On Monday, 23 November 2015 at 20:55:32 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Jan Knepper has gotten us some
> proper certificates now, and dlang.org and digitalmars.com are
> now fully https!

Forcing HTTPS has broken:

- The forum widget on the front page
- This week's "This Week in D" excerpt on the front page
- Runnable examples on the front page (more so than usual, now
they are completely broken)

Effectively our front page is now a broken mess.

This change could've been done with some community communication,
no? Then we could've gone into this prepared.