PowerNex - My 64bit kernel written in D

Wild via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 06:44:08 PST 2015

On Saturday, 21 November 2015 at 11:34:57 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
> On Tuesday, 17 November 2015 at 23:35:58 UTC, Wild wrote:
>> Hey!
>>
>> I have recently started working on a 64bit kernel ...
>
> Hi,
>
> Good to see more work in the OS area. I am even more happy
> there is more developers interested in GUI stuff. I have one
> fundamental question though:
>
> Is it possible for you to pick the Boost license (especially
> for libs)?
>
> This is my general concern for all libs developed by the D
> community. IMO license other than Boost is very cumbersome and
> doesn't comply with the D core libs.
>
> Piotrek

Like cym13 said, there should not be any problems with the MPLv2
license.

MPLv2 is basically LGPL but at a file level and it won't "infect"
any other files.
My code can included in any close source projects.
The only thing is that if any of my files are changed, those
changes need to published.

- Dan