PowerNex - My 64bit kernel written in D

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 15:55:00 PST 2015

On Saturday, 21 November 2015 at 11:34:57 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
> Is it possible for you to pick the Boost license (especially
> for libs)?

Honestly, if I were to urge anything (I don't really feel like
doing so), I would urge the opposite.  If the experience of Linux
versus other free/open-source operating systems is anything to go
by, it matters that an operating system kernel is strong copyleft.

Boost is absolutely the right choice of license for druntime and
phobos because of their use-cases, but that doesn't mean that
it's the right choice for all D code.

@Dan/Wild: congratulations on a cool project, it will be fun to
see what comes of this :-)