D wrapper for TestU01 random-number-generator test batteries

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 16:09:37 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 23:48:48 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Recently I realized that TestU01 had been packaged in the
> latest Ubuntu, so for fun, I thought I'd have a little play
> with it and see if I could set up something to trial Phobos'
> uniform random number generators.
>
> The (very, VERY) provisional results are here:
> https://github.com/WebDrake/dtestu01

For those interested, the TestU01 project itself (by Pierre
L'Ecuyer and colleagues at the Université de Montréal) can be
found here:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~simardr/testu01/tu01.html