Graillon 1.0, VST effect fully made with D

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 09:14:32 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 15:48:48 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> I'm happy to release my first commercial software, it's a voice
> effect designed for singers, follows the VST 2.x format, and is
> made entirely with D (LDC 0.16.0 for OSX 64-bit, DMD 2.069.0
> for the rest).

Awesome. Please write a blog post detailing your experiences with
D while writing this software and share on reddit. It would be
good PR especially the comments about the GC.