Graillon 1.0, VST effect fully made with D

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 11:48:14 PST 2015

On 2015-11-26 16:48, Guillaume Piolat wrote:

> If you want to make audio effects with D too, this one uses "dplug"
> which was announced already: https://github.com/p0nce/dplug

I see that you mention Mac OS X 10.6 as the supported version. LDC only
supports 10.7 and later. The reason is that's the first version that has
native TLS in OS X. For DMD I wouldn't go below 10.6. I don't think
there's an official lowest version that is supported but I know that
there has been some bugs reported specifically for 10.5. 10.4 was never
properly supported, If I recall correctly.

--
/Jacob Carlborg