Graillon 1.0, VST effect fully made with D

Jonny via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 28 21:59:15 PST 2015

On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 20:56:28 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 18:09:08 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
> wrote:
>> On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 17:12:05 UTC, Jonny wrote:
>>> On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 15:48:48 UTC, Guillaume
>>> Piolat
>>>
>>> What if someone wants to use your plugin live? You think it
>>> is acceptable to have latency and jitter? What about glitches
>>> because your GC decides to run at the same time as all the
>>> other GC's?
>>
>> I quoted both things because I think you missed the important
>> part that he did, in fact, optimize the real time parts to
>> avoid latency.
>
> He did not miss it. He simply wanted to do the internet
> equivalent of putting his balls on the table to show how much
> of a dominant male he is.

I feel sorry for you. You are filled with hatred. I'm sorry if
your life sucks, but no reason to blame me, put the blame
squarely where it goes... on yourself.

If you actually did any RT music for a living, it would be a big
issue, instead, you cowardly make your pathetic remarks behind a
keyboard and have no clue about the real issues involved.

I hope you get things figured out before you die, else you've
wasted your life ;/