Official Announcement: 'Learning D' is Released

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 30 22:17:15 PST 2015

Due to a minor mix up at the end of an otherwise enjoyable
process, I wasn't notified that 'Learning D' was released on Nov
27. Today, I finally got that notification. Despite there already
being a thread on the topic here in this forum, please forgive me
for taking the opportunity to make my "official" announcement :)

'Learning D' is available from the publisher's website[1], where
a sample[2] can also be viewed for those who want to try before
they buy. It's also available from Amazon[3].

Thanks to Walter for kindly providing a Foreword and to all the
reviewers for their valuable feedback.

The source will be downloadable from the publisher's website, but
I intend to put up a repository on GitHub to make sure it stays
up to date. I'll be posting more about the book on my blog[4] in
the near future.

If you know any C-family programmers who are interested in
learning D, this book was written with them in mind. I hope
people find it useful.

[1] https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d
[2]
https://www.packtpub.com/packtlib/book/Application%20Development/9781783552481