1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

burjui via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 2 02:13:28 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 30 September 2015 at 06:55:47 UTC, Grand_Axe wrote:
> I am slightly behind schedule with the coding. The main logic
> is only getting completed today.
>
> The system should be ready for first looks by the 9th of
> October.

Surprise, dlang hacker! :)
Let me guess: you'll spend all October and most likely much more
time debugging your AI and the result will be far from what you
promised, assuming you're just too naive and confident, and not
trying to bullshit us. I'll be the first to apologize if you'll
*ever* reach your declared goals, let alone 9th October.
Meh