This Week in D: livestreaming and we're moving forward on Windows bindings!

Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 5 14:30:53 PDT 2015

On Monday, 5 October 2015 at 19:35:53 UTC, anonymous wrote:
> On Monday 05 October 2015 21:29, Adam D.  Ruppe wrote:
>
>> http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/oct-04.html
>
> Quoting the the article:

'the the' ???!!!

>> which generates Microsoft format object files and the MS
>> linker even on 32
> bit
>
> I think you a word there.

I think you a grammatical error there.

Honestly I think if you're going to pull people up on
grammar/spelling errors you really need to do yourself a favour
and not have the same type of error in your own post. It
undermines your case somewhat and, frankly, makes you look like a
bit of a dick.

Apologies in advance if this was a well-meaning post but to be
honest the tone didn't seem that friendly.

Cheers,

A.