Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 14 01:22:37 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Features:
>   - Loads double values in compliance with IEEE round-to-nearest
>     (no precision loss in serialization->deserialization round trips)
>   - UTF-8 validation of non-string input (file, ubyte[])
>   - Currently fastest JSON parser money can buy
>   - Reads strings, enums, integral types, double, bool, POD
>     structs consisting of those and pointers to such structs

Does this version handle real world JSON?

I've keep getting problems with vibe and JSON because web browsers will
automatically make a "1" into a 1 which then causes exceptions in vibe.

Does yours do lossless conversions automatically?