Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 15 05:51:58 PDT 2015

Am Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:09:01 +0200
schrieb Daniel Kozak <kozzi at dlang.cz>:

> Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce píše v Čt 15. 10. 2015 v 11:07
> +0200:
> >

> > Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-announce
> > <digitalmars-d-announce at pu remagic.com> napsal Čt, říj 15, 2015 v
> > 10∶08 :
> > > On Wednesday, 14 October 2015 at 07:01:49 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
> > > fast:	   0.34s, 226.7Mb (GDC)
> > > RapidJSON: 0.79s, 687.1Mb (GCC)
> > >
> > > (* Timings from my computer, Haswell CPU, Linux amd64.)
> > >
> > > Where's the code?
> > code.dlang.org
>
> https://github.com/mleise/fast

BTW: Is there a reason why the code is GPL licensed? I understand that
people might want to use more restrictive licenses, but isn't LGPL a
better replacement for GPL when writing library code? Doesn't the GPL
force everybody _using_ fast.json to also use the GPL license?

See: http://stackoverflow.com/a/10179181/471401