Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 16 00:29:17 PDT 2015

On Friday, October 16, 2015 08:21:32 Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 2015-10-16 00:14, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>
> > I thought that http://code.dlang.org/packages/std_data_json was the json
> > implementation we were looking at adding to Phobos. Or did that fall
> > through? I haven't paid much attention to the discussion on that, though I
> > have used it in one of my own projects.
>
> Yes, that was the plan. But if a better alternative shows up, should we
> look at that as well?

Sure, but going from std_data_json as being the candidate to talking about
putting this other one in std.experimental seems a bit much. It needs to go
through the review process first, and if we're doing that, it doesn't make
sense to have two winners. They'll have to duke it out (or be merged), and
then the one that wins can go in std.experimental.

- Jonathan M Davis