The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 16 05:54:51 PDT 2015

On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 10:04:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> We are pleased to announce that the D Language Foundation is
> now incorporated with the state of Washington, USA. The
> foundation's Board of Directors are Walter Bright, Ali Çehreli,
> and myself.

> We're very excited about the creation of the D Language
> Foundation and we hold high hopes that it will have a strong
> positive effect on the D language and community.

Many congratulations!  Very much looking forward to what the
future of the Foundation will bring. :-)