Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 16 08:07:16 PDT 2015

On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 12:53:09 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> No, you cannot link against GPL library without making your
> code also GPL. "Services" I don't think have anything to do
> with this, we are talking about binary linking.

Yes, you can. GPL is a copyright license which says that if you
legally obtain a copy of an executable then you also have the
right to the source code and the right to make copies. If you
don't hand out an executable then there are no obligations at
all, for obvious reasons.

GPL, on the other hand, gives the same right to users of a
service.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affero_General_Public_License