Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 16 12:36:32 PDT 2015

On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 18:53:39 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> And I don't disagree with your point, just that it was not a
> correct response to "but you definitely can't link any
> proprietary code aganist [sic] it."

That I don't understand. You can indeed build your executable
from a mix of proprietary third party libraries and GPL code,
that means you definetively can link. You cannot distribute it
together to another third party, but your employer can use it and
run a service with it.

People attribute way too many limitations to GPL codebases. For
many organizations the GPL would be perfectly ok for their
software stack.