Walter Bright, Scott Meyers and me live on the most watched morning show in Romania

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 17 11:25:29 PDT 2015

> On 10/17/15 4:01 PM, mattcoder wrote:
>> On Saturday, 17 October 2015 at 09:36:08 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> D got mentioned as well.
>>
>> Awesome!
>>
>> Just a note: the guy in red suit (George Buhnici?), looks like you
>> Andrei. :)
>
> Yep, Walter and Scott figured there's an ethnic look to Romanians. In
> particular they say I have a "Romanian mobster" look going. -- Andrei

We had a great time, and the Romanian people we met couldn't have been
nicer to us. Romania is a very beautiful country, and having Andrei as
our guide was an opportunity not to be missed!