It's a class! It's a struct! It's ... SuperStruct!

rcorre via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 18 14:18:51 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 18 October 2015 at 21:00:32 UTC, Meta wrote:
> On Sunday, 18 October 2015 at 19:00:16 UTC, rcorre wrote:
> You might find this interesting. It's an "outside-in" approach
> to the same problem as opposed to your "inside-out" approach.
> Not finished, but the general idea is there.
>
> https://github.com/MetaLang/phobos/commit/c8132f53b791ed4a134dd456c8fd20d0d201731d

That's just the kind of thing I was looking for! I actually
started with a 'visitor' function that works similar to project:

https://github.com/rcorre/superstruct/blob/master/src/superstruct.d#L153-L166

then decided to wrap the whole thing in a struct to expose the
members more 'naturally'.

I think having something like project in phobos would be pretty
useful though.