The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 18 14:52:04 PDT 2015

On Sunday, October 18, 2015 11:12:18 Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> >I think a new website will be much better suited for this task.
> I do not think that we should diffuse efforts and yet another
> site is bad idea. And now dsource is not live, so it's better
> revive it then create fork.

I expect that you're going to get a fair bit of disagreement on that. We've
been telling everyone for years that it's full of old stuff that mostly
only works with old versions of D (most of it D1) and that it should usually
be avoided because of that. Pretty much anything like what it was doing is
done on github now. Resurrecting dsource.org would just cause confusion at
this point. dsource.org exists only for archival purposes, and IMHO, that's
how it should stay.

- Jonathan M Davis