The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

Pradeep Gowda via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 18 18:17:37 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 18 October 2015 at 21:52:17 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:

> I expect that you're going to get a fair bit of disagreement on
> that. We've been telling everyone for years that it's full of
> old stuff that mostly only works with old versions of D (most
> of it D1) and that it should usually be avoided because of
> that. Pretty much anything like what it was doing is done on
> github now. Resurrecting dsource.org would just cause confusion
> at this point. dsource.org exists only for archival purposes,
> and IMHO, that's how it should stay.

I agree with this SO much. dsource is straight up toxic for the
image of D wants to project. Keep projects on github please.