The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 19 22:53:55 PDT 2015

On Monday, October 19, 2015 14:37:50 Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> > dsource.org exists only for archival purposes, and IMHO, that's
> > how it should stay.
> >
> > - Jonathan M Davis
>
> I do not think that it's good idea to storage D1 stuff forever.
> The stuff can be backup to old.dsource.org or so. D need more
> actual materials then saving retro-stuff.

Regardless of whether dsource.org sticks around as an archive for old
projects in the long run, I think that it would be a serious mistake to
reuse the URL for anything else. It is already known and has a reputation -
and that reputation is _not_ for whatever you might want to use it for now.
If you want a new site for D, then come up with a new site. Don't try and
recycle an old one that's already well-known for something else and already
well-known to be a site that does not contain new material.

- Jonathan M Davis