The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

Andre Polykanine via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 20 14:04:53 PDT 2015

SvDda> There is some other issues, but I hope to fix it's after site revive.

Anyway,  if you need help, please feel free to ask. I do speak Russian
:).

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre
Skype: Francophile
Twitter: @m_elensule; Facebook: menelion
My blog: http://menelion.oire.org/

------------ Original message ------------
From: Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>
To: digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Date created: , 11:28:20 PM
Subject: The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

      On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 19:54:29 UTC, Andre Polykanine
wrote:
> Hello Suliman,
>
>       SvDda> I hope that I can be helpful as admin of Russian
> community or
> SvDda> something like it. At present time we end working at our
> SvDda> dlang.ru, for my regret the work on CMS take more then
> one year,
>
> Do you need any help?

Thanks, but now we almost end. We still have few critical bugs,
on of them is URL format, but work in progress. When our
programmer will finish with it, we will open site. There is some
other issues, but I hope to fix it's after site revive.