It's a class! It's a struct! It's ... SuperStruct!

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 22 06:06:17 PDT 2015

On 10/21/2015 3:28 PM, burjui wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 15:22:41 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>> "This video is not available from your location".
>> I haven't been able to find a mirror that's watchable from here either.
> Same here, though I finally googled out it's key phrase: "It's a floor wax and a
> dessert topping!"
> Pretty much explains Walter's suggestion :D

Dang, it was also yanked from youtube. What a shame. It's one of the all-time
great SNL skits. Still makes me laugh after 40 years :-)

And it is a perfect metaphor for "is it a value, or is it a reference?"