Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 22 12:09:15 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 17:35:48 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> On 10/21/2015 12:17 AM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
>>
>> I already have JSON files of a couple of gig, and
>> they're only going to be bigger over time,
>>

> Geez, if they're that big, is JSON really the best format to be
> using?

Of course not.  I don't much like JSON myself anyway.  But I am
not in control of the format it arrives in.  Obviously I will
eventually pick something better for the existing dump.  But that
two gig will be updated at least every week, and that's just one
provider of 20 plus (mostly smaller).

I have 2 Tb of Reddit JSON too.  A one off conversion job, but
there will be others.