Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 23 15:37:10 PDT 2015

On Friday, 23 October 2015 at 19:48:31 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2015-10-22 22:53, Marco Leise wrote:
>
>> There is at least one hurdle. I don't have a place to publish
>> articles, no personal blog or site I contribute articles to
>> and I don't feel like creating a one-shot one right now. :)
>
> You could have a look at this blog implementation by Dicebot
> [1]. You still need to host it though.
>
> [1] https://github.com/Dicebot/mood

Mood is very nice, and I plan on using it in the medium term
(made a pull request so it would compile using gdc or ldc).  But
you might want to wait a little while as you want a blog to be
stable, and I think there is a problem with segfaulting right now
- perhaps to do with the caching of posts, although it shouldn't
be hard either to fix that or rewrite it your own way (as I
started doing).

It's worth setting one up though - what you use doesn't matter
(look at Nikola or one of the other static site generators) - and
Walter is right.