Sociomantic Labs is looking for Software Developers! (D language)

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 23 19:25:05 PDT 2015

On 24/10/15 4:51 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We at Sociomantic Labs are looking for new software developers to join
> our ranks in our Berlin office!
>
> Here's what we're looking for in a potential candidate:
>
> - Experience in C, C++, or D. (You'll be programming in D)
> - Knowledge of Github or a similar collaborating environment
> - Interest in distributed architectures
> - Fluency in written and spoken English
>
> Here's what we have to offer:
>
> Full-time employment in our Berlin office with a competitive
> compensation and
> incentive plan, as well as flexible work hours.
> We offer basic German language courses for free (they're not mandatory),
> while all communication in the office is done in English.
> You'll get to work in a very friendly environment, with fun people,
> and you'll get many fun challenges to work on.
>
> We also offer help with residence permit processing for non-EU citizens.
>
> Find out even more at our website:
> https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/d-software-developer
>
> Interested? Send us your CV and résumé to careers at sociomantic.com.
> Our friendly HR department will help you guide you through our entire
> hiring process.
>
> Good luck! :)

If you guys ever want an office in New Zealand (perhaps night/day style
for e.g. testing) or want remote workers, please let me know.