Heroku Buildpack for D

Andre via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 26 06:22:20 PDT 2015

On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 04:13:50 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> I wrote a buildpack for Heroku to easily deploy D apps.
> The script is based on the Travis-CI build script, so you can
> select the same compilers (using a .d-compiler file) and get
> the same DC/DMD env vars.
>
> https://github.com/MartinNowak/heroku-buildpack-d

Great work. I think it worths to only extract the necessary files.
-> linux/lib64/*
-> linux/bin64/*
-> object.d (maybe also others from runtime)

Last time I checked also phobos was necesarry due to curl usage.
Maybe it isn't necessary anymore due to latest curl changes in
2.0.69

This makes the installation a little bit faster, also for every
cf push
less cache files needs to be copied.