Calypso progress report (+ updated MingW64 build)

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 26 20:13:16 PDT 2015

Elie - thanks for posting the build.  Have been working on
something else past day, but this is on my list to look at next.
Having quantlib work would be very nice for many financial users.
  Lots of people use it, even just as a check on their own stuff.

Russell, I agree about the plotting, although the stuff I do for
now is very simple as regards generating the image.  (I just need
a bit of interactivity).  Speaking about charting today, someone
mentioned that there are two cultures - science esp physics where
purity is valued and pretty stuff is seen as not serious, and
rest of world where people are only human and quite like the
pretty stuff.

Bachmeier - great to hear about R.  looking forward to it.

Laeeth