scod - a clean and lightweight theme for ddox

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 27 03:55:07 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 07:38:49 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>
>> Looks like the design has a maximal width.
>>

> It doesn't, though the content is only as wide as necessary.
> https://martinnowak.github.io/bloom/bloom/BloomFilter.clear.html
>
> I recommend removing that or event better, center the whole layout.
>>

> Center with sidenav?

I also prefer centre aligned with a max-width.
I think its mainly because people mostly centre their screens from their
viewpoint and often have large screens