Calypso progress report (+ updated MingW64 build)

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 27 08:33:03 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 15:23:34 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 23:39:19 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>>
>> It's not difficult to embed R inside D. I will finish a
>> forecasting project in early November, and will be able to
>> finish it up after that. That will bring R's full plotting
>> capabilities to D.
>

> This sounds cool. I look forward to it.

I've already written dmdinline to go in the other direction. I
can reuse the underlying code I wrote for that for the
interoperability, so all I have to do is create a C interface to
RInside. Actually, that's what I did when I started using D, but
I'll have to dig up my old code and polish it to the point that
I'd be willing to share it.