scod - a clean and lightweight theme for ddox

Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 27 14:28:23 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 11:03:05 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

> I also prefer centre aligned with a max-width.
> I think its mainly because people mostly centre their screens
> from their
> viewpoint and often have large screens

"Also"? Nobody argued for max-width but you. Why buy a large
screen if you are going to waste that space by setting max width?
Putting the reader in control of content width is one of the
original powers of HTML. Removing that is a sin, IMHO :-)