Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

wobbles via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 28 04:32:21 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 28 October 2015 at 11:26:59 UTC, wobbles wrote:

> So yes - opDispatch is cool but should be used VERY sparingly.

I just had a thought, I could check if dataName is in
[__traits(allMembers ... )]. That would at least ensure I'm
referencing something that exists. Maybe that'd be useful in
vibes Bson/Json code. (Except the opposite, you want to check
you're referencing something that DOESN'T exist, so you can be
sure it's not 'remove' for example).