DConf 2016, Berlin: Call for Submissions is now open!

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 28 16:03:11 PDT 2015

On 10/28/2015 11:57 AM, ponce wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 October 2015 at 18:10:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> What needs to be written next to it?
>>
>> Looks interesting but I fail to see "DConf". The text should read "DConf
>> 2016/May 4-6/Berlin, Germany" -- Andrei
>
> That would give something like:
> https://github.com/p0nce/dconf.org/blob/master/2016/images/logo-sample.png

The logo looks nice, but it doesn't seem to be evocative of D. I think there
needs to be a theme to it, like "D saves the world", "D is cool tech", "D makes
money for business", "D is the choice of cutting edge programmers", "D is the
latest technology", etc. Something like that.