DConf 2016, Berlin: Call for Submissions is now open!

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 29 04:19:03 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

>>> What do these shirts look like?
>>>

>> Had to do some digging up of old archives to find this.
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk95qla7z4nsi8s/tshirt_4b.png
>>

> Not saying you should re-use this design, but notice how the 'DConf' logo
> is the most unremarkable part of it. :-)

My 2 cents: The D Conference logo should be reminiscent of the D logo, as
should the D Foundation logo. Since the D Foundation is only just
established there is an opportunity to redesign the current logos for all
three, and in so doing also draw attention to the fact that the D
Foundation has been established.

Most, if not all the logos that have stood the test of time are simple,
clean and are easily recognizable in almost any size.
The base of the current D logo fits these specs I think.