Fastest JSON parser in the world is a D project

Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 29 07:08:33 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 29 October 2015 at 12:11:54 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Marco, could you add your lib to review or do any steps that
> will help to include it's in Phobos? I think not only I
> interesting in good base JSON lib in base distribution.

Marco's json library doesn't meet requirements for inclusion in
Phobos and should stay separately in DUB registry.
Phobos needs much more generic library with support for streaming
and ranges. I believe, that at the moment the best candidate is
std.data.json by Sönke Ludwig.