DCD 0.7.0

Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 06:52:53 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 09:48:53 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 09:47:31 UTC, Chris wrote:
>

>> [Textadept]
>>
>> Why do I get this error when placing the dmd folder in
>> ~./textadept/modules
>>
>> .textadept/modules/dmd/init.lua:355: table index is nil
>>
>> I get the same error when I place it in the
>> "textadepthome"/modules
>>
>> So far I haven't been able to make Dscanner work with
>> Textadept.
>
> It's Textadept 8.1 by the way (64bit Linux)

I've fixed the bug (for me):

Your version still assumes pre 8.0 where LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX
is defined in textadept/core/keys.lua

M.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX = (not OSX and not CURSES and CTRL or
META)..'l'

However, this field was removed in 8.0 alpha:

http://foicica.com/textadept/CHANGELOG.html

I simply replaced
[keys.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX]
with