1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

Martin DraĊĦar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 08:13:45 PDT 2015

Dne 2.9.2015 v 16:41 GrandAxe via Digitalmars-d-announce napsal(a):
> This is to inform the D Language community that the first viable general
> artificial algorithm is being written in D. It is called Organic Big
> data intelligence (OBI); the website is at www.okeuvo.com.
>
> Some of its capabilities are:
>
> 1. Ability to learn
> 2. Ability to analyse
> 3. Problem solving
> 4. Moral judgement
> 5. Ability to feel emotions
> 6. Free will
> 7. Consciousness
> 8. Self awareness
>
> D Language was chosen for its versatility. It is a language with high
> level syntax and low capabilities, as well as excellent performance and
> being open source.
>
> Unnetworked personal mobile devices are the target platform for the
> standard implementation of OBI. A demonstration release is scheduled for
> the end of this month (September 2015). The demonstration release will
> comprehend English prose only, later releases will be able to process
> input from other languages, as well as sensory input.
> OBI will be a mixture of open and closed source modules.
>
> To God be the Glory.
>
> Asame Obiomah

Umm... not that I would not like an AI like this written in D, but this
is probably the most extraordinary claim I have seen in some time. And
no extraordinary evidence seems to be available.

Also, points 4 - 8 scream SCAM! all around. Especially when there is no
credible research linked to the name of Asame Obiomah.

So, let's just hope that the linked page was not an attack vector and
this is not jsut an elaborate social engineering :-)

Martin