1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

GrandAxe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 10:10:18 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 15:14:12 UTC, Martin DraĊĦar
wrote:
> Dne 2.9.2015 v 16:41 GrandAxe via Digitalmars-d-announce
> napsal(a):
>> This is to inform the D Language community that the first
>> viable general artificial algorithm is being written in D. It
>> is called Organic Big data intelligence (OBI); the website is
>> at www.okeuvo.com.
>>
>> Some of its capabilities are:
>>
>> 1. Ability to learn
>> 2. Ability to analyse
>> 3. Problem solving
>> 4. Moral judgement
>> 5. Ability to feel emotions
>> 6. Free will
>> 7. Consciousness
>> 8. Self awareness
>>
>> D Language was chosen for its versatility. It is a language
>> with high level syntax and low capabilities, as well as
>> excellent performance and being open source.
>>
>> Unnetworked personal mobile devices are the target platform
>> for the
>> standard implementation of OBI. A demonstration release is
>> scheduled for
>> the end of this month (September 2015). The demonstration
>> release will
>> comprehend English prose only, later releases will be able to
>> process
>> input from other languages, as well as sensory input.
>> OBI will be a mixture of open and closed source modules.
>>
>> To God be the Glory.
>>
>> Asame Obiomah
>
> Umm... not that I would not like an AI like this written in D,
> but this is probably the most extraordinary claim I have seen
> in some time. And no extraordinary evidence seems to be
> available.
>
> Also, points 4 - 8 scream SCAM! all around. Especially when
> there is no credible research linked to the name of Asame
> Obiomah.
>
> So, let's just hope that the linked page was not an attack
> vector and this is not jsut an elaborate social engineering :-)
>
> Martin

Scam?! I haven't asked you for a farthing, so what nonsense are
you talking about?

Why not just wait until the end of September before you explore
the limits of rudeness?
On my website there is a picture I claim to be of myself at a
ceremony to receive an award from Microsoft. Surely, it isn't
that much of a stretch to ask Microsoft if they ever gave a
certain Asame Obiomah an award, is it?

After you have verified that, you can go a step further; no, go
the whole hog; tell the police that someone is scamming the world
with the term "patent pending" with which I refer to OBI at
www.okeuvo.com. Surely, a "clever" sod like you would know that
it is a crime to abuse the term "patent pending."