1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

GrandAxe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 10:26:52 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 15:20:13 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> On 03/09/15 2:41 AM, GrandAxe wrote:
>> This is to inform the D Language community that the first
>> viable general
>> artificial algorithm is being written in D. It is called
>> Organic Big
>> data intelligence (OBI); the website is at www.okeuvo.com.
>>
>> Some of its capabilities are:
>>
>> 1. Ability to learn
>> 2. Ability to analyse
>> 3. Problem solving
>> 4. Moral judgement
>> 5. Ability to feel emotions
>> 6. Free will
>> 7. Consciousness
>> 8. Self awareness
>>
>> D Language was chosen for its versatility. It is a language
>> with high
>> level syntax and low capabilities, as well as excellent
>> performance and
>> being open source.
>>
>> Unnetworked personal mobile devices are the target platform
>> for the
>> standard implementation of OBI. A demonstration release is
>> scheduled for
>> the end of this month (September 2015). The demonstration
>> release will
>> comprehend English prose only, later releases will be able to
>> process
>> input from other languages, as well as sensory input.
>> OBI will be a mixture of open and closed source modules.
>>
>> To God be the Glory.
>>
>> Asame Obiomah
>
> That's quite a large set of features, considering the site
> still says 2014 for copyright I am sure it is worthy of being
> doubted.
>
> I on the other hand hope it is indeed real and will succeed!
> Would love to have my own digital personal assistant. Not that
> Cortana / Google Now really works for me.
>
> Humpth maybe my evil bytecode dreams for D may be a good use
> case for it. After all, I'm sure being able to evaluate code
> could be quite useful.

Thank you. Right now I am between countries, so my replies might
be late some of the time.

What I posted is real. No exaggeration.

As for your "evil code", heheh, thats why the emphasis is on
unnetworked personal devices, we don't need the Matrix. However,
humanity now has a task to change its predatory ways, but that's
another long involved discussion.