1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

The Old One via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 3 01:17:56 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 14:41:20 UTC, GrandAxe wrote:
> This is to inform the D Language community that the first
> viable general artificial algorithm is being written in D. It
> is called Organic Big data intelligence (OBI); the website is
> at www.okeuvo.com.
>
> Some of its capabilities are:
>
> 1. Ability to learn
> 2. Ability to analyse
> 3. Problem solving
> 4. Moral judgement
> 5. Ability to feel emotions
> 6. Free will
> 7. Consciousness
> 8. Self awareness

Maybe we should create a new concept: Software from Nigeria.

You only need a fashionable looking website with lofty promises,
some googlable discussion on a forum for some obscure programming
language, a mention of patents pending, and maybe an interview on
some 2nd rate tech site.

What else would you need for credibility to whet the appetite of
amateur investors, lottery winners, or heirs.

////

I am certain this is not the last time we will see this kind of
"entrepreneurship". But it makes me sad to see D dragged into it.