1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

Ola Fosheim Grostad via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 6 19:48:37 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 6 September 2015 at 22:49:17 UTC, jqb wrote:
> While the claims are grandiose, implausible, and invite
> skepticism, this fellow seems to know more than many his
> critics, some of whom are pointlessly rude and verging on
> racism with talk of "Nigerian software". The sensible thing is
> to just wait and see, expecting nothing. Perhaps we'll all be
> wildly surprised.

There are computer games that present free will like behaviour:
Little Computer People from the 80s and Creatures from the 90s.
The latter used genetics and neural networks.

But first release by the last quarter of 2016 makes the
announcement a bit premature.