"Programming in D" paper book is available for purchase

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 10 14:58:32 PDT 2015

On 09/10/2015 12:40 PM, Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

 > the content of the book and the contents layout is really very
 > well done.

Thank you for the kind words. It took a lot of time but there is still
room for improvement. I had to repeat "good enough is good enough." :)

 > It was the first thing I noticed when I opened the book.

Same here: The paper feels like regular printer paper. I got the word
that the proof copy from IngramSpark has been shipped. I am really
curious to see whether its paper is better. Hoping that that's why
IngramSpark's printing cost is much higher than CreateSpace's... :)

Ali