Re: French translation of Ali Çehreli's "Programming in D" book : 53 chapter translated

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 15 09:08:42 PDT 2015

On 09/15/2015 05:20 AM, Andre Polykanine via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

 > I   tried   to   contact   Ali  privately  about  Russian and possibly
 > Ukrainian translation

That's wonderful! :) Thank you for considering that.

 > unfortunately got no response(

That's horrible! :( The email must have been lost. (If your name appers
in the email I can't find it in my Inbox.)

The book (and unrelated other website stuff) are all at this repo:

   https://bitbucket.org/acehreli/ddili

The README should be sufficient to get you started. (Although, the
experimental 'diet' branch is not mentioned in there. Just focus on the
'master' branch.)

Ali