reggae v0.5.0: new features in the D meta-build system

Leandro Motta Barros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 16 08:18:14 PDT 2015

This link should work for everyone: http://code.dlang.org/packages/reggae

(I never tried reggae. Maybe I should, it looks good.)

LMB