FancyPars

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 17 13:32:58 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 16:55:42 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

> Assuming you wrote it all, you can license the code in whatever
> way you want. See http://choosealicense.com for more info. You
> can even use multiple licenses, or different licenses for
> different parts of the code.

Hmm reading this. No license, is best for now.

@Bastian
   The FancyPars Grammar for pascal will look very very different
from what you wrote.
   In FancyPars Grammars I worked very hard to avoid repetitions.
   FGPs do not just describe the language grammar. They are
describing the AST-Structure.
   So just by reading the grammar a person working with the AST
will know what is what and in which members-variables of the
AST-Node which information is stored.
   I would recommed you open issues in the FancyPars-repo for
stuff that is hard to understand.