Go 1.5

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 19 07:11:53 PDT 2015

The impression I got reading the article was that their GC was very much
like our current one except that the marking part of the algorithm was run
concurrently.

That is the only reason I shared the article. To me it seems one should be
to mark variables/types with which style of memory management it should
use. I suppose that is what allocators are becoming.
Perhaps someone will write a concurrent generational garbage collected
allocator.