Go 1.5

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 20 19:23:16 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 20 September 2015 at 23:43:29 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> On Sunday, 20 September 2015 at 22:41:46 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>> That's just bad excuses.
>
> Excuses? Sure. Bad excuses? Not nearly. The other things I
> listed are much more important (IMO) than making the GC faster.

Most excuses are bad. Users do not care about excuses. These one
are especially bad as they do not provide any valid reason why
the task is not tackled for years, simply that other tasks that
are also of importance are not being tackled either.

X is not important because Y is more important. As a result, we
have nothing to show for either X or Y. How can this be anything
else than a bad excuse ?