Scriptlike v0.9.4 - Perl-like interpolated strings, full examples and more.

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 22 23:30:18 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-22 22:18, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Big update to Scriptlike, v0.9.4:
> https://github.com/Abscissa/scriptlike
>
> Scriptlike is a library to help you write script-like programs in D.

One thing that really bugs me in Phobos, Scriptlike seems to have the
same problem, is that there are three (!!!) different functions to
remove something from the file system. Give me just one function that
removes everything, regardless if it's a file, directory and if it's
empty or not.

--
/Jacob Carlborg