OneDrive Client written in D

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 23 06:01:44 PDT 2015

I think this should be on reddit either way. Perhaps someone will suggest a
way around the oauth2 limitation.
Having to generate new client secrets just to use an app that already
exists seems like a mission, so providing a default set that work and the
user can just make sure they get the original app seems more practical.
i.e. download binary from a reputable place i.e. your distributions repos.

Also you are doing the same way everyone else does it; by prompting at the
command line sooo....